New Craftsman Gallery Privacy Notice
Please find below the details for our privacy notice, which relates to the information we hold about you.
The New Craftsman Gallery
24 Fore Street
What information do we collect about you?
If we have personal data stored about you it will be because you have subscribed to our mailing list or newsletter, made a purchase at the gallery or enquired about artworks.
Information we collect from you may include
- Your name
- Postal address, email address and telephone number
- Current interests that relate to the gallery
- Details and communications sent to you or received from you
How the gallery uses your information
Data we hold may be used by us for the following purposes –
- To send you occasional newsletters
- Information about exhibitions and events
- To send invitations to private views and gallery events
- To contact you to arrange a delivery for a purchased artwork
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you
- There are some communications that we are required to send regardless of your contact preferences. These are essential communications, deemed necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations.
- In house data analysis for our own market research purposes to monitor how effective our communication is with you which will include email tracking which records when an email is sent from us and is opened and/or how many links are clicked as a result of receiving the message
- To make physical mailings to you in accordance with legitimate interests.
Who we might share your information with
- We do not disclose or share personal data to any third parties or external organisations.
- Occasionally we may need to transfer your personal information through a bulk email distributor such as Mailchimp.
- Occasionally we may need to grant access to our IT and system suppliers to undertake essential maintenance on our in-house databases
- We are required to ensure any transfers of data are done securely, in accordance to best practice and will only use companies compliant with GDPR.
Your data will never be sold or passed onto any third party for any other purpose.
How we keep data secure
We have implemented security procedures, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorised access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
All our employees who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data are legally required to respect the confidentiality of our customers.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice was last changed on 23rd of May 2018
How to contact us
By email to
Or write to us at
New Craftsman Gallery
24 Fore Street
YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR MAILINGS AT ANY TIME BY CONTACTING US ABOVE OR CLICKING THE UNSCUBSCRIBE BUTTON WITHIN THE BODY OF OUR EMAILS